We've Got You Covered.
All RIFFE Spearguns come with a warranty against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use conditions.
A 3 year warranty is placed on our mechanisms and laminated gun stocks for warpage and delamination (2 year warranty on mahogany spearguns). A 1 year warranty on mechanisms when commercially used. (Trigger mechanism may need to be replaced with excessive use.) Warranty applies to original owner/purchaser and is not transferable.
First Things First - Register Your Speargun
Make sure to register your speargun after purchase. This is required to initiate a warranty claim. Plus we've reunited many owners with their lost-at-sea spearguns by having this helpful information.
We would like to encourage everyone to register their speargun upon purchase. If you haven't yet, it's not too late. Once registered, you will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win a Torpedo Pro Float.
Benefits to registering:
1. Warranty Coverage - Registering your speargun activates your warranty against any manufacturer defects.
2. Be in the know - Be the first to receive updates and product releases specific to your model/series and more.
3. Lost and Found - Spearguns have made their way back to rightful owners via our serial# registration database. Nothing feels better than reuniting owners with their lost at sea RIFFE.
Please take a few moments to click the link below and register. Make sure to enter the complete set of alpha numeric digits found near the handle/back end of your speargun.
Fill out our Warranty Registration Form HERE.
What's Not Covered
- Normal wear and tear
- Improper maintenance
- Installation of component, parts or accessories not intended for or compatible with the speargun as sold
- Damage or failure due to accident, misuse, abuse or neglect
Having an issue with your speargun or RIFFE product?
To initiate a warranty claim, fill out our Warranty Claim Form HERE.
** 6/6/2022 - For Immediate Release - *** RIFFE Marauder RECALL Notice *** - CLICK HERE for details