“All divers should protect the waters they swim and hunt in, ensuring future divers the experience and excitement of freediving that I’ve had over the past seventy years. I strive to produce high quality, spearfishing and diving equipment capable of handling any condition."
"Selective Divers set their sights on those few prize fish for consumption. Be Selective, Fish for the Future.” – Jay Riffe
You may also like
- NANick A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow tall are you? 5'9" (175cm) - 6'0" (183cm)What is your weight? 160lbs (73kg)-180lbs (82kg)Size Purchased LHow many times a month do you use this? five +Rated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agorating
Great suit and very comfortable.
- TCTan Canh N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow tall are you? 5'5" (165cm) - 5'8" (173cm)What is your weight? 140lbs (64kg)-160lbs (73kg)Size Purchased MHow many times a month do you use this? oneRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoreview
very good wetsuit. nice color
- DNDavid N.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoExcellent Suit
The 5mm Vortex is an excellent suit. Perfect for Southern California and Baja. Comfortable and warm!
- CDCameron D.I recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat suit
Love the suit! Giving four stars as I believe the loading pad could have been placed a bit higher. Maybe just person preference but other than that this thing rocks!
- MRMike R.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoFits perfect!
Loving the Vortex suit! It's a high waist pant not a farmer john and I can feel the stretch when I breath up! Build quality is great with little patches over all the seam intersections.