Enclosed Track Euro Speargun Series
RIFFE Enclosed Track Euro Series wooden spearguns are designed for all level of freedivers, spearfishers and divers.
RIFFE’s Euro low profile speargun designs are made with 3 vertical laminated teak wood sections and bolted front muzzle for added strength. The RIFFE Euro Series speargun barrels are manufactured in a rectangular shape with radius corners for maximum beam strength. All models come standard with threaded stainless steel reel inserts for mounting a reel.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE A REST TAB ADDED TO YOUR SPEAR SHAFT PLEASE ADD TO YOUR CART SEPARATELY - HERE.
*** IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO UPGRADE TO A DOUBLE HAWAIIAN FLOPPER SPEAR SHAFT, PLEASE ADD THE UPGRADE TO YOUR CART SEPARATELY - HERE.
RIFFE’s Enclosed Track Euro Wood Speargun Series
- Low-Profile, 3 vertical laminate teak stock
- All models come standard with 9/32″(7.1mm) Hawaiian Flopper Euroshaft with Large Tabs
- (2) 5/8″(16mm) Black coated amber RIFFE Gorilla Rubber power bands with 1000lb Spectra wishbone line (accepts up to (3) 9/16″(14mm), (2) 5/8″(16mm), or (2) 3/4″(19mm) bands)
- Rigged with 300 lb. abrasion resistant Nylon monofilament shooting line for faster shots
- 5″ Bungee Shock Chord with 500lb. test Pigtail Swivel (400lb. Snap Swivel optional)
- Polyethylene removable enclosed track - Black or Orange
- “U” channel at base of track aids with hydraulics, reducing drag
- Heavy duty reinforced glass filled Nylon handle with over molded cushion grip
- RIFFE S.S. Trigger Mechanism with added silencer
- Side rotating spring loaded safety
- Rear loading pad with full vision when aiming down the shaft
- Automatic side mounted line release
- Built in threaded reel inserts
- Designed to fit the RIFFE Horizontal Reel and RIFFE Low-Pro Horizontal Reel – Flat mount
- X Models feature a 5” (12.5cm) rear stock extension for ease of hip loading and aids in a faster swing
- Available sizes: E-100ET, E-100XET, E-110ET, E-110XET, E-120ET, E-120XET and E-130ET
“All divers should protect the waters they swim and hunt in, ensuring future divers the experience and excitement of freediving that I’ve had over the past seventy years. I strive to produce high quality, spearfishing and diving equipment capable of handling any condition."
"Selective Divers set their sights on those few prize fish for consumption. Be Selective, Fish for the Future.” – Jay Riffe