Euro Travel Series
** OUR EURO Ideal for anyone who would like the ease of traveling with a speargun, RIFFE's Euro Travel wood speargun stock breaks down into two equal sections.
Featuring the RIFFE Mag-Track which offers a faster shaft engagement and may be used for free shafting spearfishing. RIFFE's Euro Series wood speargun barrels are manufactured in a rectangular shape with radius corners for maximum beam strength. All RIFFE Euro Series models come standard with threaded stainless steel reel inserts for mounting a reel.
**Break down shaft ships in (2) pieces. A semi-permanent threadlocker (included with a Euro Travel Speargun purchase) must be applied before joining the sections together. Make sure to tighten with a wrench to ensure a secure and strong connection.
** IF YOU WOULD LIKE A REST TAB ADDED TO YOUR SPEAR SHAFT PLEASE ADD TO YOUR CART SEPARATELY - HERE.
• Low-Profile, 3 vertical laminate teak stock
• RIFFE’s Stainless 2-Piece Steel Trigger Mechanism with
• Side rotating spring loaded safety
• Comes standard with 19/64” (7.5mm) break down
Hawaiian flopper Euro Break Down Shaft
• (2) 5/8” (16mm) black coated amber RIFFE Gorilla Rubber
power bands with 1000 lb. Spectra wishbone line (accepts (3) 9/16” (14mm), (2) 5/8” (16mm) or (2) 3/4” (19mm) power bands)
• Rigged with 600 lb. Spectra shooting line
• 5” Bungie Shock Chord with 500 lb. test Pigtail Swivel
• Automatic side mounted line release
• Reinforced bolted muzzle
• 2 hardened non corrosive stainless steel 8mm rods and plate w/ (2) screws secure sections
• Heavy-duty reinforced glass filled Nylon handle with over molded cushion grip
• Rear loading pad with full vision when aiming down the shaft
• Built in threaded reel inserts, designed to fit RIFFE's
Horizontal Reel – Flat mount
• Threaded Euro Travel Shafts
• Spearheads sold separately
• 400 lb. 5” Bungie Snap Swivel
• RIFFE Horizontal Reel
E-90 - Wood sections 23” ea.; shaft - 25 ½” front & back - 26”
E-100 - Wood sections 25” ea. ; Shaft - 27 ½” front & back - 28”
E-110 - Wood sections 27” ea. ; Shaft - 29 ½” front & back - 30”
E-120 - Wood sections 29” ea. ; Shaft - 31 ½” front & back - 32”
E-130 - Wood sections 31” ea. ; Shaft - 33 ½” front & back - 34”
NOTE: The back section holds two stainless steel rods which are non removable. This adds 3" to the above measurements for the back section only.
Refer to Spec Data Sheet - click here
“All divers should protect the waters they swim and hunt in, ensuring future divers the experience and excitement of freediving that I’ve had over the past seventy years. I strive to produce high quality, spearfishing and diving equipment capable of handling any condition."
"Selective Divers set their sights on those few prize fish for consumption. Be Selective, Fish for the Future.” – Jay Riffe