Competitor Series **FACTORY SECONDS** - Mahogany
**THESE ARE BRAND NEW FACTORY SECONDS WITH COSMETIC BLEMISHES WHICH HAVE NO BEARING ON PERFORMANCE***
**ALL OUR FACTORY SECONDS COME WITH A 1 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY (DELAMINATION / TRIGGER MECH / WARPAGE)**
**ALL FACTORY SECONDS SALES ARE FINAL - NO RETURNS**
**IF WARRANTY IS HONORED, STORE CREDIT WILL BE GIVEN **
Dense straight grain hardwood allows for a solid stock with no lamination required, maintaining straightness. Suitable for both entry level spearfishing and advanced divers who plan to hunt around kelp patties, reef, holes, and along the seafloor.
Available in #00, #0, #1, #2, #2X, #3, #3X
#3 and #3X wood speargun models have blue water hunting capabilities with proper upgrades.
- Comes standard with Hawaiian setup: 9/32" Hawaiian Flopper Shaft, 1 wrap of line, and 2 power bands
- 9/16" (14mm) power bands (may upgrade to 5/8"(16mm) diameter) bands for more hitting power and longer shots - recommended with heavier shafts.
- Rigged with 300 lb. Nylon monofilament shooting line for faster shooting and abrasion resistance (400lb. available for heavier shafts).
- 5" Bungie Shock Chord with 500 lb. test Pigtail Swivel (400lb. Snap Swivel optional)
- Heavy-duty plastic handle
- RIFFE's stainless steel 2-piece trigger mechanism assembly, accepts all diameter shafts: 1/4"(6.5mm), 9/32"(7.1mm), 5/16"(8mm), 11/32"(8.7mm), 3/8"(9.5mm)
- Side mounted, rotating spring loaded safety
- Auto Line Release
- Contoured red urethane butt end assembly for comfortable loading
- Accepts all suitable RIFFE accessories & parts
Refer to Spec Data Sheet - click here
“All divers should protect the waters they swim and hunt in, ensuring future divers the experience and excitement of freediving that I’ve had over the past seventy years. I strive to produce high quality, spearfishing and diving equipment capable of handling any condition."
"Selective Divers set their sights on those few prize fish for consumption. Be Selective, Fish for the Future.” – Jay Riffe