RIFFE 3ATM (Atmosphere torpedo float) with Adapter
** AVAILABLE 9/15. Pre-order yours now! **
A spearfishing float in a class of its own.
The RIFFE 3 Atmosphere 33L Torpedo Float is designed to maintain lift up to a maximum of 95 lbs at a depth of 66 ft and flotation beyond 100ft. Pressurize up to 30 lbs PSI. Ultra-durable vinyl coated 320 lb./sq. vinyl coated tear strength outer layer (22oz). Inner replaceable urethane bladder has a reinforced 1000lb. Denier nylon casing to maintain equal pressure throughout the bladder. Side zipper and (5) reinforced 1 ½” Nylon straps with stainless steel buckles grant access to the inner replaceable urethane bladder. Soft lead may be added when using flag.
- 33 Liter Side zipper for access to inner bladder.
- (5) Heavy duty marine grade stainless steel buckles with 1 1/2” nylon straps reinforcing zipper.
- Two side handles, reinforced rear handle, stainless steel D ring includes emergency flair holder (flair not included)
- Set up to use a flag & ballast weight of 3 lbs lead shot (flag & weight not included)
- Urethane Bladder with Schrader Valve
- Air Pressure Gauge, Schrader Valve Core Remover Tool, and extra Core included
- May be filled by either an air compressor, scuba tank, or simply by using a bicycle pump.
- Be sure to use an air pressure gauge while inflating.Excess pressure may damage the float (see warning below).
- Safety orange color.
- Suggested filling method: Orally inflate to fill volume of float, then complete with compressor or scuba tank
Excessive heat may increase pressure in float causing rupture. Do not store inflated float in hot environment temperature when filling to allow for expansion/contraction. When filled with cold compressed air, pressure will increase with temperature increase. Fill slightly less than 25psi in a hot environment. Check float air pressure 20 minutes after inflating to ensure pressure has not exceeded 25psi.
Inflated Dimensions: 39" length x 12" width x 11.75" height x 12" girth
Folds up to 14" x 14" x 2" = 4 lbs (for easy transporting)
“All divers should protect the waters they swim and hunt in, ensuring future divers the experience and excitement of freediving that I’ve had over the past seventy years. I strive to produce high quality, spearfishing and diving equipment capable of handling any condition."
"Selective Divers set their sights on those few prize fish for consumption. Be Selective, Fish for the Future.” – Jay Riffe