Float Systems & Accesories
3 Atmosphere Float (F-1010)
[F-1010] 3 Atm Float without flag or base, [F-1014] Flag, [F-1016] Flag Base, [F-1010B] Replacement Bladder
Torpedo 2 Float (F-2011 and F-2013)
- Stronger 420 Denier Nylon / Urethane
- Stores in integrated surface
- 16 gm cartridge included (standard)
- 25 gm & 38 gm available for deeper dives
- 36″ long when inflated
- Optional accessory: Utility Float Holder
You may manually inflate Utility Float with your mouth at stem located underneath black end of float. Use this method for placement diving marker. Float can also be inflated underwater with the CO2 cartridge. 1st screw on CO2 cartridge to the popper which is located under black end of float. Then pull handle that is attached to string. This will puncture the CO2 cartridge causing float to inflate. Manual valve is also the release valve to reduce PSI and deflate float.
NEW Spectra Fusion Float Line
• Riffe’s NEW Spectra Fusion Float line is manufactured from a proprietary custom blend of material, developed exclusively for Riffe.
• Improved strength and durability
• Yellow/blue outer sheath is composed of 32 strands fused together, coated with molten polyethylene for an abrasion and color-fast/UV resistant protective sheath.
• Added internal middle braid ensures constant high test strength.
• Upgraded foam rubber float core increases buoyancy making retrieval and line location as effortless as possible. Unlike other floatlines on the market made of polypropylene that end up sinking, Riffe’s Spectra Fusion Float line stays on the water for optimum visibility.
• Unrivaled float line built to perform.
• Tensile strength as tested including hardware (shackle, Quick Clips, and crimps) 800lbs. (365kg) plus
• Available in 25ft (7.6m), 50ft (15.2m), 75ft (22.8m), 100ft (30.4m) lengths
NOTE: For blue water hunting (large pelagic fish) we recommend using Spectra Fusion float line in combination with a 25’ Bungee float line.
Vinyl Bungee Float Line Assemblies & Blue Water Bungee Float Line Assemblies
Used separately OR in combination. Both float lines are available in 25ft.(7.6m), 50ft.(15.2m), 75ft.(22.9m), and 100ft.(30.5m) lengths. The RIFFE bungee stretches 2 1/2 times its length with a 680lb.(308kg) test Nylon line core (Black only). Blue Water Bungee Float Lines are not for use around sharp surfaces. Includes (2) stainless steel plugs, shackles and Quick Clips.
Vinyl Float Line Available sizes:
- 25 ft. (7.6M) PART # L-4020BK (black), L-4020BL (blue)
- 50 ft. (15.2M) PART # L-4015BK (black), L-4015BL (blue)
- 75 ft. (22.9M) PART # L-4010BK (black), L-4010BL (blue)
- 100 ft. (30.4M) PART # L-4005BK (black), L-4005BL (blue)
Bungee Float Line Available sizes:
- 25 ft. (7.6M) PART # B-4030 (black only)
- 50 ft. (15.2M) PART # B-4035 (black only)
- 75 ft. (22.9M) PART # B-4040 (black only)
- 100 ft. (30.4M) PART # B-4045 (black only)
10 Foot Tag Line Assembly
10′(3.05M) w/ hard plastic float. Use in between two floats when hunting large pelagic fish, keeping lift capacity below 150 lbs. for record application. Recommended for fish over 180 lbs. (82 kg). Hard float maybe purchased separately.
PART # L-4025BK (black), L-4025BL (blue)
RESOURCE CONSERVATION IS A RIFFE HUNTING PHILOSOPHY
In Jay’s days of participating in spearfishing competitions, he eventually was saddened by the amount of fish that were taken, both large and small. Jay recognized the devastating effects. There would be none left for the future generations. This shaped his vision to adopt the practice of taking only what is needed for consumption.
“All divers should protect the waters they swim and hunt in, ensuring future divers the experience and excitement of freediving that I’ve had over the past seventy years. I strive to produce high quality, spearfishing and diving equipment capable of handling any condition. Selective Divers set their sights on those few prize fish for consumption. Be Selective, Fish for the Future.” – Jay Riffe