Slip Tip Assembly (Needle Point) with Loop Slide Ring
Slip Tip Assembly with Needle Point tip. Ideal setup to help prevent shaft bending and possible fish tear out. Generally used while hunting larger fish.
**Shown on shaft with Loop Slide. Shaft not included
- Machine precision cut parts made of 17-4 stainless steel.
- Heat treated and polished.
**Adapter, Loop Slide Ring, and Ring Line Assembly included
5.5" (14cm) length
- 5/16” (8mm) - 24" thread (16" Cable or Spectra)
- 11/32" (8.7mm) - 24" thread - Blue Water Rig (24" Cable)
- 3/8" (9.5mm) - 24" thread - Blue Water Rig (24" Cable)
“All divers should protect the waters they swim and hunt in, ensuring future divers the experience and excitement of freediving that I’ve had over the past seventy years. I strive to produce high quality, spearfishing and diving equipment capable of handling any condition."
"Selective Divers set their sights on those few prize fish for consumption. Be Selective, Fish for the Future.” – Jay Riffe