19/64" (7.5mm) Threaded (6mm) Euroshaft
Riffe 19/64" (7.5mm) Threaded (6mm) Euroshaft - Made for European style sling spearguns, including Riffe Euro wooden speargun series.
- 17/4 stainless steel
- Shaft is heat treated and passivated for strength and corrosion resistance
- The original RIFFE-designed Shark Fin tabs
- Smooth finish capable of holding 1 to 2 power bands per Shark Fin loading tab
- All RIFFE Euroshafts feature (2) Shark Fin loading tabs
- All shaft machined areas are hand finished.
- LARGE or MINI loading tabs
- Rest tab may be added for easier loading (Generally added to 60" and longer shafts) 12" up from loading end
Available in the following lengths:
Having trouble figuring out which shaft fits your RIFFE speargun?
“All divers should protect the waters they swim and hunt in, ensuring future divers the experience and excitement of freediving that I’ve had over the past seventy years. I strive to produce high quality, spearfishing and diving equipment capable of handling any condition."
"Selective Divers set their sights on those few prize fish for consumption. Be Selective, Fish for the Future.” – Jay Riffe