Shooting Line - Monofilament and Cable (100 ft. Rolls)
Shooting Line is used to connect spearshaft to speargun stock.
Stock up on shooting line with a 100 ft.
- A. 250 lb.(113kg) Monofilament - 17/64”(6.75mm) shafts.
- B. 300 lb.(136kg) Monofilament - 9/32”(7.1mm) & 5/16”(8mm) shafts
- C. 400 lb.(182kg) Monofilament - 5/16”(8mm), 11/32” (8.7mm), 3/8”(9.5mm) shafts
- D. 270 lb. (122kg) 3/64”(1.2mm) - 1/16”(1.6mm) S.S. Nylon Coated Cable
- E. 500 lb. (227kg) 1/16”(1.6mm) - 3/32”(2.4mm) 7x7 S.S. Nylon Coated Cable
- F. 750 lb. (340kg) 5/64” (2mm) 7x7 S.S Non-Coated Cable / 500 lb. (227kg) 1/16”(1.6mm) 7x7 S.S. Non-Coated Cable
** All shooting line is available in 100ft rolls and bulk lengths
“All divers should protect the waters they swim and hunt in, ensuring future divers the experience and excitement of freediving that I’ve had over the past seventy years. I strive to produce high quality, spearfishing and diving equipment capable of handling any condition."
"Selective Divers set their sights on those few prize fish for consumption. Be Selective, Fish for the Future.” – Jay Riffe