“All divers should protect the waters they swim and hunt in, ensuring future divers the experience and excitement of freediving that I’ve had over the past seventy years. I strive to produce high quality, spearfishing and diving equipment capable of handling any condition."
"Selective Divers set their sights on those few prize fish for consumption. Be Selective, Fish for the Future.” – Jay Riffe
- TCTan Canh N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow tall are you? 5'5" (165cm) - 5'8" (173cm)What is your weight? 140lbs (64kg)-160lbs (73kg)Where do you live?Size Purchased MHow many times a month do you use this? oneRated 5 stars1 month agoreview
very good wetsuit. nice color
- DNDavid N.I recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months agoExcellent Suit
The 5mm Vortex is an excellent suit. Perfect for Southern California and Baja. Comfortable and warm!
- CDCameron D.I recommend this productRated 4 stars1 year agoGreat suit
Love the suit! Giving four stars as I believe the loading pad could have been placed a bit higher. Maybe just person preference but other than that this thing rocks!
- MRMike R.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoFits perfect!
Loving the Vortex suit! It's a high waist pant not a farmer john and I can feel the stretch when I breath up! Build quality is great with little patches over all the seam intersections.
- KHKen H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoFive Stars!
Top quality is what you can expect from the RIFFE Vortex suite. The stitching is very clean and tight. The open cell is a premium feel and comfort that seems to melt around you. The stretch is perfect and feels so agile and non-constrictive. The vortex camo pattern in person is very innovative looking. If you want the best open cell wetsuit look no further you won’t regret it!