Teak Competitor 4X **FACTORY SECONDS**
The RIFFE Teak Competitor Wood Speargun Series. This model has blue water hunting capabilities with proper upgrades.
Competitor #4X features a 3" (7.5cm) rear stock extension as shown in 2nd photo for ease of loading on the hip while spearfishing.
60” (152cm) stock length
Shaft: 9/32” (7.1mm) 65” (165cm) Hawaiian Flopper
Bands: (2) 9/16"(14mm) x 26” (66cm)
Shooting Range: 15.5’ (4.72m)
RIFFE's Competitor X models feature a 3″(7.5cm) rear stock extension for ease of loading on the hip while spearfishing.
- 3 laminate teak wood stock
- Available in Hawaiian setup
- Comes Standard with Hawaiian setup: 9/32″ Hawaiian Flopper Shaft, 1 wrap of line, and 2 power bands for shorter shooting range
- 9/16″ (14mm) amber power bands (may upgrade to 5/8″ (16mm) bands for more hitting power and longer shots – recommended with heavier shafts)
- Rigged with 300 lb. Nylon monofilament shooting line for faster shooting and abrasion resistance (400lb. available for heavier shafts).
- 5″ Bungie Shock Chord with 500 lb. test Pigtail Swivel (400lb. Snap Swivel optional)
- Heavy-duty ABS plastic handle
- RIFFE’s stainless steel 2-piece trigger mechanism assembly, accepts all diameter shafts: 1/4″(6.5mm), 9/32″(7.1mm), 5/16″(8mm), 3/8″(9.5mm)
- Side mounted, rotating spring loaded safety
- Auto Line Release
- Contoured red urethane butt end assembly for comfortable loading
- A rest tab may be added for ease when loading and lower power shooting around rocks
- Accepts all suitable RIFFE accessories & parts
“All divers should protect the waters they swim and hunt in, ensuring future divers the experience and excitement of freediving that I’ve had over the past seventy years. I strive to produce high quality, spearfishing and diving equipment capable of handling any condition."
"Selective Divers set their sights on those few prize fish for consumption. Be Selective, Fish for the Future.” – Jay Riffe