Anodized Aluminum / High Density Foam Filled Spearguns
METAL TECH SERIES are the spearguns of choice for scuba divers wanting a mid-handle type speargun in severe conditions. Larger models are the preferred choice for blue water hunting. The setup and shape is similar to our teak Mid-Handle Series with exception of its uniquely designed heavy-duty, heat treated aluminum extruded gun barrel offering zero deflection with maximum power.
RIFFE Metal Tech spearguns have an added silencer in the line release and a polyethylene shaft slider making this a truly silent speargun. The textured handle is over-molded with softer material for comfort. All stainless steel components have been specially treated to prevent corrosion.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE A REST TAB ADDED TO YOUR SPEAR SHAFT PLEASE ADD TO YOUR CART SEPARATELY - HERE.
• Heavy-duty heat treated aircraft aluminum gun barrel with black hard anodized finish for long life in sea water with stealth appearance
• All Metal Tech spearguns are filled with high density foam
• RIFFE’s Stainless Steel 2-Piece trigger mechanism assembly
• Locking-pin safety
• Polyethylene shaft slider (open track) and two vinyl silencers in the mechanism produce extremely quiet shooting. Replacement track available in all lengths.
• Hawaiian Setup: Hawaiian (top) or Tahitian (bottom) Flopper Shaft, 1 wrap of line and 2 power bands for close range shooting
• Models #0,#1,#2 & #3 come with 9/16” (14mm) RIFFE Gorilla Rubber black coated amber bands rigged with 250 lb. abrasion resistant Nylon monofilament shooting line for faster shots.
• Metal Tech #4, #5 standard with 5/8” (16mm) RIFFE Gorilla Rubber black coated amber bands rigged with 300 lb. abrasion resistant Nylon monofilament shooting line for faster shots.
• 5” Bungee Shock Chord with 500 lb. test Pigtail Swivel
• Metal Tech #5 comes with Rest Tabs
• Heavy duty reinforced, glass filled Nylon muzzle accepting up to (4) 9/16” (14mm) or (3) 5/8” (16mm) bands
• Heavy duty, reinforced glass filled Nylon handle with over molded cushion grip
• Rear handle Metal Tech models are pre-drilled to accept a Horizontal Radial Mount Reel
• Standard Setup (S): Threaded Shaft, 2-Barbed Tip, 2 wraps of line and 3 power bands for long range shooting (Upgrade tips optional)
• Aluminum Muzzle, accepting up to (6) 9/16” (14mm) or (4) 5/8” (16mm) bands
• 400 lb. 5” Bungie Snap Swivel
• A Rest Tab is recommended for ease of loading and close range shooting on #3 and larger spearguns
• 400 lb. abrasion resistant Nylon monofilament shooting line or S.S. Cable for heavier spearshafts
Refer to Spec Data Sheet - click here