Anodized Aluminum / High Density Foam Filled Spearguns
MACH 5 (M-1060M)
RIFFE's Mach 5 Metal Tech REAR handle low profile speargun modified for blue water hunting pelagic fish.
Features full length tapered Padauk wings for mass and floatation to give an even balance throughout the stock. Equipped with a polyethylene enclosed track for accurate shooting. Comes standard with threaded holes for the Horizontal Radial Mounted Reel.
• Heavy-duty heat treated aircraft aluminum gun barrel with black hard anodized finish for long life in sea water with stealth appearance
• All Metal Tech spearguns are filled with high density foam
• Full length tapered Padauk wings
• RIFFE’s Stainless Steel 2-Piece trigger mechanism assembly
• Locking-pin safety
• Polyethylene shaft slider (open or closed track) and two vinyl silencers in the mechanism produce extremely quiet shooting. Replacement track available in all lengths.
• Rigged with 5/16” (8mm) x 60” (152cm) threaded shaft, Rest Tab, 5/16” (8mm) Ice Pick Slip Tip w/ tandem slide
• (3) 5/8” (16mm) RIFFE Gorilla Rubber black coated amber bands
• 400 lb. abrasion resistant Nylon monofilament shooting line for faster shots
• Breakaway set up
• Heavy duty reinforced, glass filled Nylon muzzle accepting up to (4) 9/16” (14mm) or (3) 5/8” (16mm) bands
• Reinforced glass filled Nylon handle with over molded cushion grip
• 500 lb. 1/16” 7x7 coated or uncoated cable
• Reel may be added
• Aluminum Muzzle (use with 4 bands for more power)
• Power band sizes
• Acepts 9/32” or 5/16” flopper spearshafts