Covi-tek© 5mm Wetsuit (2pc. Set)
COVI-TEK digital camo wetsuits blend in with kelp, rocky and sandy underwater environments. Yamamoto 100% CR (Chloroprene) Neoprene with Impermeaflex lamination, for a lightweight, ultra flexible comfortable fit. Excellent heat retaining properties, quick drying. Sizes S - 3XL
**Top and Bottom sold together as a set.
- Japanese Yamamoto 100% CR Neoprene (Grade 39 Ultra supple, warm, comfortable) – open cell
- Glued and blind stitched seams for added protection
- Face, wrist and ankle seals to prevent water entry
- Non binding wrist/ankle seams for more flexibility
- Slip resistant, cushioned loading chest pad on Hooded Top
- Abrasion resistant high density Polyurethane screened knee and elbow protection.
- Vented hood promotes excess air release
- 5mm Farmer John (non-titanium coated) – open cell
- Optional Lycra Covi-Tek Hood available
“All divers should protect the waters they swim and hunt in, ensuring future divers the experience and excitement of freediving that I’ve had over the past seventy years. I strive to produce high quality, spearfishing and diving equipment capable of handling any condition."
"Selective Divers set their sights on those few prize fish for consumption. Be Selective, Fish for the Future.” – Jay Riffe