The RIFFE Teak Competitor Wood Speargun Series is designed for both entry level spearfishing and advanced divers. Most suitable for hunting around reefs, holes, and bottom diving.
RIFFE's Competitor X models feature a 3″(7.5cm) rear stock extension for ease of loading on the hip while spearfishing.
Competitor #4XS - set up with (2) wraps of line and (3) bands, effective shooting range 23' (7.01m).
IF YOU WOULD LIKE A REST TAB ADDED TO YOUR SPEAR SHAFT PLEASE ADD TO YOUR CART SEPARATELY - HERE.
- 3 laminate teak wood stock
Standard Setup (S): Threaded Shaft (60"), 2-Barbed Tip, 2 wraps of line and 3 power bands for long range shooting
- 9/16″ (14mm) x 26" amber power bands (may upgrade to 5/8″ (16mm) bands for more hitting power and longer shots – recommended with heavier shafts)
- Rigged with 300 lb. Nylon monofilament shooting line for faster shooting and abrasion resistance (400lb. available for heavier shafts).
- 5″ Bungie Shock Chord with 500 lb. test Pigtail Swivel (400lb. Snap Swivel optional)
- Heavy-duty ABS plastic handle
- RIFFE’s stainless steel 2-piece trigger mechanism assembly
- Side mounted, rotating spring loaded safety
- Auto Line Release
- Contoured red urethane butt end assembly for comfortable loading
- A rest tab may be added for ease when loading and lower power shooting around rocks
- Accepts all suitable RIFFE accessories & parts