Slip Tip Assembly (Needle Point) with Tandem Slide Ring
Slip Tip Assembly with Needle Point tip. Ideal setup to help prevent shaft bending and possible fish tear out. Generally used while hunting larger fish.
- Machine precision cut parts made of 17/4 stainless steel.
- Heat treated and polished.
**Adapter, Tandem Slide Ring, and Ring Line Assembly included
5.5" (14cm) length
- 9/32” (7.1mm) - 6mm thread (16" Cable or Spectra)
- 5/16” (8mm) - 24" thread (16" Cable or Spectra)
- 5/16" (8mm) - 6mm thread (16" Cable or Spectra)
- 11/32" (8.7mm) - 24" thread Blue Water Rig (24" Cable or Spectra)
- 3/8" (9.5mm) - 24" thread Blue Water Rig (24" Cable or Spectra)
“All divers should protect the waters they swim and hunt in, ensuring future divers the experience and excitement of freediving that I’ve had over the past seventy years. I strive to produce high quality, spearfishing and diving equipment capable of handling any condition."
"Selective Divers set their sights on those few prize fish for consumption. Be Selective, Fish for the Future.” – Jay Riffe