5/16" (8mm) Threaded (6mm) - American Square Notch RIFFE Spearshaft
5/16" (8mm) Threaded (6mm) American Square Notch Shaft
RIFFE American Square Notch Spearshafts are made with spring stainless steel and heat treated to increase strength and flexibility of shaft memory. Manufactured using computer numerical controlled (CNC) machines, producing precision parts.
- The original RIFFE-designed Shark Fin tabs (Large)
- Smooth finish capable of holding 1 to 2 power bands per Shark Fin loading tab
- Shafts below 50"feature (2) Shark Fin loading tabs
- Shafts over 55" feature (3) Shark Fin loading tabs
- All shaft machined areas are hand finished.
- Rest tab may be added for easier loading (Generally added to 60" and longer shafts) 12" up from loading end
Having trouble figuring out which shaft fits your RIFFE speargun?
“All divers should protect the waters they swim and hunt in, ensuring future divers the experience and excitement of freediving that I’ve had over the past seventy years. I strive to produce high quality, spearfishing and diving equipment capable of handling any condition."
"Selective Divers set their sights on those few prize fish for consumption. Be Selective, Fish for the Future.” – Jay Riffe