Low-profile designs made of composite materials (Nylon-Fiberglass) including heat treated aluminum parts with a hard anodized surface. Lighter weight and lower profile aid in quicker tracking and maneuverability.
**Flat mount used on Euro style spearguns.**Radial Mount used for radial based spearguns.
Mounts on all RIFFE spearguns as well as other manufactures that feature similar barrel shapes. Fits on flat and radial gun stocks with proper mounts.
- Compact and Light weight - LOW PRO (6oz.) Original - (6.5oz.)
The only “semi automatic” reel on the spearfishing market with a lever style drag control with 4 positions.
Stop#1 – Free spool (bailout)
Stop#2 – Light drag (out) with full automatic free spool (in)
Stop#3 – Medium drag (out) with full automatic free spool (in)
Stop#4 – Heavy drag
- Stainless Steel bail to prevent line tangle
- Assembled with 10-24 Screws for mounting on RIFFE
Euro Series and other RIFFE models using thread inserts or may be mounted with wood screws placed in a pre-drilled hole
2 sizes to choose from:
• LOW-PRO - Holds up to 125ft (38m) x 272kg (600lb.) Spectra line
• Original - Holds up to 200ft (60m) x 272kg (600lb.) Spectra line