DIVE INTO 2017… Its a New Year filled with New Adventures. We hope you enjoy the Riffe Life!
2mm Yamamoto Neoprene. Nylon bonded with our signature camo patterns (Digi-tek©, Pelagi-tek©, Covi-tek©)
Reinforced Amara palm and finger tips.
A sensible choice for active hunters.
Available Sizes: S, M, L, XL
Euro Modular Speargun
• Riffe’s NEW Spectra Fusion Float line is manufactured from a proprietary custom blend of material, developed exclusively for Riffe.
• Improved strength and durability
• Yellow/blue outer sheath is composed of 32 strands fused together, coated with molten polyethylene for an abrasion and color-fast/UV resistant protective sheath.
• Added internal middle braid ensures constant high test strength.
• Upgraded foam rubber float core increases buoyancy making retrieval and line location as effortless as possible. Unlike other floatlines on the market made of polypropylene that end up sinking, Riffe’s Spectra Fusion Float line stays on the water for optimum visibility.
• Unrivaled float line built to perform.
• Tensile strength as tested including hardware (shackle, Quick Clips, and crimps) 800lbs. (365kg) plus
• Available in 25ft (7.6m), 50ft (15.2m), 75ft (22.8m), 100ft (30.4m) lengths
NOTE: For blue water hunting (large pelagic fish) we recommend using Spectra Fusion float line in combination with a 25’ Bungee float line.
Riffe’s Mahogany Competitor Series was designed to replace our Padauk Competitor Series. Using Mahogany hardwood offers a further competitively priced entry level speargun with the same quality and performance that Riffe exemplifies. Dense straight grain hardwood allows for a solid stock with no lamination required, maintaining straightness. Suitable for both entry level and advanced divers who plan to hunt around kelp patties, reef, holes, and along the seafloor.
The ultimate back pack for your shore dive and daily treks. Full of features and holds a ton of gear. For all info on our bag line click here.
By popular demand, RIFFE’s NEW Enclosed Track Euro Series is here!
E-100, E-100x, E-110, E-110x, E-120, E-120x, and E-130 Enclosed Track Models are now available in-stock.
Low Profile, 3 laminate Teak wood stock comes standard with a 9/32″(7.1mm) Hawaiian Flopper Euroshaft (upgrades available). (Accommodates up to 9/32″(7.1mm) shafts • (2) 5/8″ (16mm) Black coated amber bands • Removable polyethylene track
For more info on the Enclosed Track Euro series click here.
The latest addition to the DIGI-TEK Camo family. Riffe’s new PELAGI-TEK and COVI-TEK are tailored toward blue water hunting and diving in the kelpy waters of the Pacific coast. The Digi-tek family of wetsuits now offers camouflage to cover most any ocean environment. Constructed using Yamamoto 39 neoprene and our newly improved super stretch outer Lycra material, offering the diver a more flexible feel and better comfort when swimming through the water. Camouflage neck, face, wrist and ankle seals. Available in a wide variety of sizes starting at XXS up to 4XL
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.