WARRANTY CLAIM INSTRUCTIONS
Please note that upon receiving your claim and product, warranty work could take up to two weeks depending on the work/repair needed. Riffe is not responsible for shipping your product to our facility. If the product is covered under warranty you will not be responsible for freight back to your address.
When submitting your warranty claim, please follow the following instructions:
- Before sending your product to RIFFE we recommend first contacting RIFFE by email firstname.lastname@example.org explaining the issue. Please include 2‐3 detailed photos of the problem area as well as the Serial Number (located on the rear stock assembly) and a detailed description of the problem.
- When shipping spearguns to RIFFE, please only send the stock. DO NOT send the spear shaft, bands, line or handle. Doing this will make the shipping process much easier and avoid lost or damaged parts in the process.
- Email RIFFE advising them of your return along with the tracking number and method of shipment. This will assure that your case is handled in a timely manner.
- Include with your shipment: a copy of your email correspondence with your Riffe representative, your contact name, telephone number, return shipping address and email if available. Please note: If the product is not covered under warranty or needs additional non-‐warranty work you will be asked for your credit card details.
- All repairs or replaced parts by RIFFE are covered under manufacturers warranty.
RIFFE INTERNATIONAL INC.
1214 Puerta Del Sol
San Clemente, CA 92673
We appreciate you choosing RIFFE!